Wondering if we can help you?
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, get in touch and learn how we can help
- Do you frequently think about dieting?
- Do you fear fat and weight-gain?
- Do you have a hard time listening to and separating signals of hunger and satiety?
- Do you obsess about food and your body?
- Do you have to exercise to feel good?
- Have you or your child rapidly gained or lost what seems like too much weight?
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Do you need to take a daily midday nap?
- Do you feel anxious or guilty if you cannot exercise?
- Do you eat quickly, in secret and/or past the point of being full?
- Do you crave sweets?
- Has your child gained an excessive amount of weight?
- Has your child/adolescent lost weight or failed to attain normal weight/height?
- Is your child experiencing delayed/interrupted pubertal development, menstrual irregularities or amenorrhea?
- Do you feel stuck and can’t lose weight?
- Do you want to improve your athletic performance?
- Did your doctor tell you to seek help for pre-diabetes, insulin resistance or metabolic syndrome?